Sunday, January 30, 2011

Must See Etsy Shop - Cycling 4 A Cure

To get ready for the bridal show I have coming up in March (my first bridal show), I wanted a banner for my table. I didn't want a cookie cutter vinyl banner since my cards are handmade I wanted something that would fit. Through Etsy's Alchemy feature I was able to find someone that made something spectacular for me!

This is my new custom Banner made by a great Etsy shop called Cycling 4 A Cure. When it arrived I was so pleased. It looks even better in person.
She makes Aisle runners that are hand painted, as well as table runners and banners. Not only do you get a beautiful end product, but the proceeds go to charity.

Here are some more examples from her Etsy shop.



Thanks for sharing this with me! Be sure to stop by again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment